The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene ‘Penyehatan Lingkungan untuk Semua’ (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative to assist Government of Indonesia in increasing access to improved water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable population. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply services of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation and all of whom are from the poorest 40% of the population.To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, IUWASH PLUS undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) Improving household WASH services; 2) Strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber candidate to fill the position of
Senior Administrative Associate in Jakarta/National Office (Job Code : SAA-JKT):
The Senior Administrative Associate is responsible for administrative duties to mainly support Project Component 2, but not limited to support other project component as required; assist in travel arrangement mainly for component 2. Under these areas she will conduct routine secretarial duties, liaise with counterpart administrative departments, assist with preparing official communication to project counterparts and clients, maintain files, coordinate the distribution of official documents, and arrange meetings and travels. In addition, she will also assist in the financial management of the component 2 program budgets and provide translation and interpreter services as required.
Travel Logistic and Workshop :
- – Serve as point of contact for all travel and logistic need for component 2
- – As main person in charge on administrative support for IUWASH PLUS large event mainly under Component 2
Administrative Support to Component 2 :
- – As a main administrative support for Component 2 on daily basis
- – Take notes, draft official letters, translate documents and do filling system
- – Assist in the production of reports and documents.
- – Manage calendar of meeting, workshop and other time obligations
- – Provide assistance in communicating messages to staff under component 2
- – In close coordination with Administrative and Procurement teams, facilitate procurement, inventory management and financial processes for component 2 and teams.
- – Keep track of LTTA and STTA staff filling timesheets under component 2 and coordinate with the HR and Office Manager.
- – Other miscellaneous tasks as may be required.
Financial Management :
- – Work closely for technical staff under Component 2 for budgeting purpose under guidance of Component 2 Team Leader.
- – Tracking accrual, commitment and expenses for program budget under Component 2
- – Keeping track for pending invoice from any event under component 2
- – Assist IUWASH PLUS STTA under component 2. For any documents that related to salary information need to be submitted by STTA themselves to HR and Finance Team.
- – Keep track of deliverables and payment for each Component 2 STTA and PO in finalizing the deliverables with vendors
Translation & Interpreter Duties:
- – Provide written translation of documents as needed.
- – Serve as interpreter for seminars, training and meetings or Master of Ceremony for any IUWASH PLUS event as required.
Minimum General Qualifications:
- – A bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields;
- – At least 5 years experiences handling administration, logistics, travel arrangement etc.
- – Good communication skill and experience working with multi stakeholder: government, community, private sectors, vendors etc.
- – Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, as well as good computer skills.
- – Experience in working with International Donor Agency Program, USAID Programs is highly desirable
Expected Start Date: Available immediately
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_Plus_Recruitment@dai.com before May 22, 2017. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.