RFP No. RFP-REQ-JAK-23-0086 (Re-issued)
Issue Date : August 29, 2023
Title: Training on Building Water Resilience
Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
USAID IUWASH Tangguh
Mayapada Tower 1 Building, 10th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Setiabudi
Phone Nr. : 021-5220540
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: September 5, 2023 – Close Of Business (COB)
Soft copy Proposal to : Tangguh_Proc_inbox@dai.com
Point of Contact: Tangguh_procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lowest Price Technically
Acceptable Source Selection process.
USAID Indonesia Urban Resilient Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (USAID IUWASH Tangguh) is a five-year Activity to advance Indonesia’s development goals in increasing access to safely managed drinking water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) in vulnerable urban areas and strengthening climate-resilient WASH services and water resources management. In close partnership with the Government of Indonesia (GOI), USAID IUWASH Tangguh supports Indonesia’s work to achieve their Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) targets to ensure access to water and sanitation for all (SDG 6) and to make cities and settlements inclusive, safe, resilient, and sustainable (SDG 11).
Using an Integrated Resilient IUWASH Systems (IRIS) approach—which aligns actions and incentives between upstream and downstream actors, while crowding in collaboration with key stakeholders through partnerships that accelerate the enabling environment and key enabling factors, such as finance and data—the USAID IUWASH Tangguh team will provide technical assistance to GOI, private sector and civil society stakeholders to achieve four objectives: 1) Strengthened WASH and WRM Sector Governance and Financing; 2) Increased Access to Poor-Inclusive, Climate-Resilient, Safely Managed Drinking Water and Sanitation Services; 3) Improved Water Resources Management to Support Resilient Drinking Water Services; and 4) Increased Adoption of Behaviors and Improved Women’s Participation and Leadership Roles that Contribute to Improvements of WASH and WRM.
The training program mainly aims at building:
- Improve the training participants’ on knowledge and understanding of the conceptual impacts of climate change on water resources
- Awareness of training participants on climate change issues and climate risks to water resources
- Capacity of training participants in development of climate vulnerability-risk assessment to water resources including its adaptation actions
- Capacity of training participants in integrating climate change adaptation actions into various types and phases of planning
- Network among training participants in addressing climate change issues and necessary responses in strengthening water resilience
Detail Scope of Work & Request for Proposal (RFP) please see in separate file
The local implementer will be selected based on Full & Open Competition.
Proposed mechanism of the activity will be implemented through Fixed Price Purchase Order.
- RFP REQ-JAK-23-0086_Re-Issued_Training Water Resilient
- SoW training API 04072023 Final_ReIssued
- Template Budget Proposal_Training on Water Resilience